Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Prom 2013

Kelly! since you want to know the details about my prom here it is :D
Am going to post all the picture i took of my friends mostly. There was only one picture of me.

So i went in my teachers car, since a limo is too expensive! I first i didn't want to go to prom my teacher force me to and am glad that she did
Here is are my two friends that went with us in the car:)
hahaha i took this picture of my friend secretly! 
More of my friends acting asain! I like the background!
My friend and her date.
I like how this photo looks hehehe
I like the circle thingy;s

That is basically it i did not really have too much time to take photos. I was to busy dancing lol I had lot of fun, good thing my teacher force me to go! but its too bad that some of my other friends did not want to go!  
oh yea they also had a photo booth, hope you found this interesting :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog